Boils on balls for long.

It's been more than 3 years when I felt for the first time that are some boils on my testes.. but I ignored then thinking it would be because of hairs detached from there due to itching, but now it's been more than 3 years now and they never went back and are still there rather than that they have grown in size and number basically from one to 6 - 7 of them. I have no pain or swelling but the size has increased of couple of them and itching happens on certain occasions. I taught of going to a doctor many times but due to awkwardness never went ahead but now I think I should visit once with someones opinion. please if you can guide me what it is and which speciality doctor should I visit then it will be really helpfull. Thank you and awaiting reply?
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from steatocystoma multiplex. These are just calcified sebaceous cyst. They usually won't harm you. But can cosmetically unappealing. So if you want it removed you can consult a general surgeon. But first it is better to confirm the diagnosis. So kindly consult a general surgeon or dermatologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?