Boils in armpit
I've got boils on my armpit, commonly called baaltod. Happening for the 2nd and even bigger this time. it is accompanied with periods of agonizing pain and fever. Grown nearly an inch since Saturday together with high fever.
71 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Kindly consult a general surgeon for this problem...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.