Boils around glan penis
I am noticing it from last 1 year,it didn't cause any kind of itching but now it's spreading across the grith of penis. Suggest some medication for it.
106 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. Looks like genital Molluscu Contagiosum. It's need to curattaged. Consult a dermatologist n proceed with the treatment. There is no home remedy
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.