Boiling water burn- Emgcy
A water machine had a problem and it was dispensing very hot water... I was unaware and took the half glass in mouth and spilt the remaining as soon I realized.. In the course I burnt my tounge (taste buds gone), Area below the tounge and during the water spilt blurnt left part of my face... I applied cold ice and curd on day 1, but now it's getting difficult to keep the mouth close.. And it's getting difficult to sleep... Please let me know which specialist should I consult?? (Dermat or general physician) its day 3 and I want to get it checked before it gets worse.
80 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You can see a dermatologist. Take care. Stay healthy. Regards, Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatology, Mumbai.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Does ice cold water burn fat
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.