Boil type near chest

My bf had got a boil like extra skin near chest which was extracted by a doc with injection it didn't cause any pain before but from last 4 5 days it's increased n become red n he says its paining ... doc plz tell me what to do n whom to consult n what it is exactly
views-icons 104 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Boil type near chest

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
19 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist
Please follow up with the same doctor it might have got infected post surgical .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?