Boil or abces on forehead
A boil or an abbcess is grown on my forehead since 6 to 7 days.earlier it was paining severely but now If i touch it then it pains.yesterday a little blood and pus cAme Out of it.really worried that what should i apply or take a medicine to cure it.kindly help me out.
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. You seem to be having a furuncle on your face which could be dangerous, could leave a mark and can spread. So please don't ignore and don't press the pus. See a dermatologist today itself. If you Lucknow you could see dr Ankur Talwar at Talwar skin institute or Dr Ajai Rai. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.