Boil on inner thigh
Hello I few times a year keep getting inner thigh boils, which after deflating turn the patch of the skin water filled kinds but no pain (the same patch at times turns to a boil n subsides) This one is a bit painful and was wondering should I have it shown to a doc Please suggest how I should get relived of the pain Since I have been using a bandage to walk around comfortably

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Greetings. You may be having recurrent folliculitis/ furunculosis. This needs to be tackled after due evaluation and examination by a dermatologist. You ll need a course of oral antibiotics and probably a feww weeks of decolonisation measures if the problem has been very recurrent. Avoid scratching the lesion or applying home remedies for now.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging