Boil on inner thigh
Hello I few times a year keep getting inner thigh boils, which after deflating turn the patch of the skin water filled kinds but no pain (the same patch at times turns to a boil n subsides) This one is a bit painful and was wondering should I have it shown to a doc Please suggest how I should get relived of the pain Since I have been using a bandage to walk around comfortably
135 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Greetings. You may be having recurrent folliculitis/ furunculosis. This needs to be tackled after due evaluation and examination by a dermatologist. You ll need a course of oral antibiotics and probably a feww weeks of decolonisation measures if the problem has been very recurrent. Avoid scratching the lesion or applying home remedies for now.
Next Steps
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Health Tips
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.