Boil on heel and finger

I have an eruption on my heel & finger. I got the dressing done on them and the nurse told me that this should be treated by a skin specialist since it does not look like a boil. There is no pus on the heel but there is watery discharge and it itches.On my hand there is pus which the nurse drained out.What should I do
views-icons 37 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
The nurse was right you need to get it examined by dermatologist for better management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?