Boil in under arm
I have a boil in under arm . It has become a little red and it pains . what should I do ? Any ointment to apply or tablets to take ?
86 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Keep the parts clean. You can apply Echinacea ointment (Homoeo) on the boil. Avoid deep fried food for some time.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.