Boil at my back.pls help!

I have developed something behind my wasnt like this before it was small then i used to give hot water packs on it for 4 days and now suddenly its like this (pic attached) .Its painful and has hard surface around..pls help I am worried!!
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rahul Poddar
Laparoscopic Surgeon 8 yrs exp Ghaziabad
It an developing abscess. You need antibiotic and anti inflammatory drugs and should visit nearby surgeon for confirmation of may require surgical treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?