Body swelling weight gain
I have a polyp in my left nose which ENT doctor said is allergy problems n I am getting treatment for it, my body swells and goes back to normal sometimes and sometimes its prolonged! I am also gaining and losing weight suddenly my ENT doctor is not sure if whole body swelling is due to any allergy reaction or not.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Body swells ? What kind of medication are you on. Any kind of long term oral steroids or strong steroid based nasal solutions ? Do you get recurrent rashes on your skin as a part of your allergy ? Kindly answer these questions on follow up chat to help us have clarity on your issue. Warm regards.

Body swelling and weight gain