Body structure problem

Hello sir i have very serious problem actually my hip area is getting bigger and bigger it is now 44 inches i am a male and it is very unusual i dont know what is this problem actually my body fat is store in this particular area which is normally happen with womens

Harisha N L

You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It is quite common in certain males to develop such type of obesity. Also this sort of fat is difficult to lose. If you want to lose this weight, I would suggest you consult a dietician for a detailed diet chart and exercise regularly. Doing cardio workout will really help melt those pounds off your hip. Along with diet and exercise you can take cap. Zerofat-A thrice a day before food. You shouldn't sleep on your tummy also and you shouldn't stay sitting for too long. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
Cycling and brisk walk will help you to decrease fat in hip area. Diet strictly according to dietician advise.