Body pain for no reason

I am 23 years old there is a increase in my weight since last year I've gained 10 kgs in one year, the only change in my lifestyle is there is not much physical activity I am doing..seven months ago done TSH it was normal. I am taking the following tablets Met xl( for Bp) and nexito.. I have habit of smoking 2-5 cigarettes a day on a Avg 3 per day and I notice there is severe body pain from head to toe , it remains for long time and Its very paining I am unable to figure out myself the exact reason for body pain but few time the BP becomes high in body pain(not always) even though am taking tabs and when ever I've a wet dream while I asleep discharge happens then the next day there won't be any body pain...also struggling to remember things facing memory problems can you please cordinate all those complications which i mention let me know the reason for body pain and all of them...and I am not a heavy smoker

Doctor Answers (1) on Body pain for no reason

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
You should try to reduce your weight and start exercises and should fallow strict diet...Sometimes people with a sedentary lifestyle,who have never done any hard workout will have muscle pain even for doing workout for 1-2days if that's the case, no need to worry.the pain usually subsides within few days if you practice excercises on regular basis. Start your exercise with a warmup exercises for atleast 15-20 mins which will help you to ease into your usual workout...take steam bath,take over the counter medications, stop smoking...Even if you have a lot of wet dreams it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. Some guys have wet dreams a few times a week. Others may only have a couple of wet dreams during their entire life. Once you start releasing sperm by masturbating or having sex with a partner, you may have fewer wet dreams...Consult nearest physician and discuss the issues they will do the needful.