Body pain and fever

Sir I have full body pain and fever last 2 days. And I take medicine Diclopara, cefixime, b complex and omprazol. I haven't relief. Please Sir consult. Thank you.
views-icons 40 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Persistent body pain and fever which is not responding to antibiotics is suggestive of viral etiology....but with out clinical examination and laboratory investigations its hard to confirm... So I would suggest you to consult nearest physician and get CBC, dengue serology and other fever profile investigations done... Consult them they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?