Body itching after bath
Hello doctor, From last 2 years my body is itching 5-10 minutes after bath or if body is sweating. Actually I ignored earlier, but now itching is more. Only body is itching, no swelling. Before 1 months earlier even I consulted skin doctor, she advised me problems on water,not on my body.But same water uses my family members, they don't have any problems. Pleas advise me what I will do?

Dr. Raksha Nandagudi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Does your skin gets dry after bath? In that case smear coconut oil. You can add a pinch of turmeric to a palm full of coconut oil and apply , this may even prevent allergic reactions to water.
Dr. Anu Eldhose
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram
First you take shower from different source of water.One possibility is you may have allergy towards chlorine or some contents in water.so u have to rule out this first.Eventhough you have this problem you have to take internal and external medicines to correct this problem.i have to know whether you have any history of diabetics also