Body issues

I am 25aged unmarried women having period issue since a month ,all of a sudden weight gaining 70kgs though I am trying to pulldown and acne on face now my face looks like 35years women doctor please help me to come out of these issues
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, weight gain, irregular menses and acne, all suggest hormonal imbalance. You require further investigation, blood tests and sonography. After proper diagnosis treatment can be started. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?