Body growth

Later i asked why my body growth stopped conpletly after 17 years...even my sex organs and got breast like girls...but a doc...replied it can be ...kline feltre or hypogonadism... I want to ask can it be cured ???. Or i will stay forever as same ... I m now 21 years old but look like one...Can these diseases be cured ?./... Can i be cured ??...
views-icons 30 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Do not panic unnecessarily.  Those could be some probable things. Need not necessarily be there in your case. If you have such fears definitely get it checked out and run some tests to rule out everything. Kindly consult a MD consultant physician and a endocrinologist  in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?