Body growth
I don't get hungry but every one recommend me to eat a lot and i'm too lean so how will i boost my hunger?

weight gain depends on multiple factors..eating well doesn't mean that you will put on weight...there should be a blend of balanced diet as well as exercise..consult a dietician for a diet plan.. lack of hunger may be due to common causes like parasitic infections,low mood, and other underlying diseases...try taking deworming tab if you have not taken in the last 6 months... consult a physician