Body etching and swelling
Hi doc My body gets swelled up and etches a lot from past 3 days. It started suďdendly and i don't know the reason. sir i am also cuŕrently under medication of betacap 40 and primox25. There is also small circle like swollen structure all around my body and they etches a lot. Actually when it happened i took other medicine' eeltee' prescribed by other doctor for this particular symptom. Plz tell me the solution. Thanks

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Any skin related condition needs to be seen to know what exactly it is. Without seeing we cannot say anything. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. It could be a fungal infection also. Or may be something else. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
It can be urticaria or drug reaction....meet MD physician