Body ache, drowziness
I am married and hav a 3yrs son. My problem is I feel too much lithargic and whenever i cum in exposure to sun rayz i feel headache and i do hav backbone ache n legs pain on daily basis i feel weak internally please let me know whats d problem do suggest me some remedy

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Dr.Yogesh here these problems my be due to calcium deficeny and muscle weakness. also have to concentrate on your diet. it is suggested to use asthiposhak vati 1 tab 2 times with milk. shatavari kalpa 1 spoon 2 times with milk. application of chandanbala lakshadi oil on body before before bath. let me after 15 days. you may visit for further treatment. 09890723238 pimplesaudagar.