Blur vision problem
Before 12yr ago my eye injured by cricket ball . I am able to see objects but blur. I can not read letters. I can read only big letters.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello There could be many causes for that A. Uncorrected refractive error B. Trauma to retina etc Kindly consult local opthalmologist
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, if the symptoms are only in the injured eye then you need to get full eye and retinal examination by ophthalmologist. If the symptoms are present in both the eyes then don't worry it is simply refractive errors of eye, all you need is getting your vision tested and need to wear spectacle.