Bloodstain while sneezing

Hi, I'm suffering from typhoid from the past 2 weeks and I am under medication for the same. I have running nose and aperiodic cough. Today when I sneezed in the morning the mucous was dark yellow and today evening there was little stain of blood in the mucous but it's not repeated again.I feel burning sensation in the nostril since morning and one sided headache accompanied by a teeth pain in the right upper jaw and right earache as well. I have a history of sinusitis and went under medication last year. I'm really worried about the blood stain in the mucuos. Could you please help me in this regard. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (2) on Bloodstain while sneezing

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
please drop into my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar for an ENT consultation. Let me examine you and find out what exactly is the cause of your problem.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.... I went through your query..... I can understand your concern.... The blood stained mucous is due to erosion of the lining epithelium tissue....Nothing much to worry about it.... Humidify the air. Use a cool-air humidifier to eliminate dry air that may further irritate your nose.... Consult Physician.....