Blood vomitings
Blood vomiting after consumption of alcohol but not regularly but I had an appointment with gastroentroligist and undergone with the test of endoscopy and hbsag and everything is in normal. Then what is problem I'm facing now please suggest me is there any other health issue ? Does smoking n drinking causes diabetes

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... Get your routine blood test done.. Check for platelet count and bleeding time, clotting time. During forceful vomiting esophagus may get tear and person vomits fresh blood . Don't drink alcohol to extent of vomiting... Usually endoscopy will identify the problem with git.