Blood test
Can any one tell dis all blood test cost VitaminB12 Vitamin D Calcium Phosphorus Alkaline phosphorus

Hello there. I can understand your concern. These tests need to be done at a very good lab to be accurate. As far as the price is concerned, the price vary from place to place and lab to lab. Since you are in delhi, it will be a little costly itself. You need to check at the laboratory near you to find out the cost of the tests. Here in bangalore all these could be done under aboout 2500-3000rupees. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Balaji clinic. Bamgalore.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...the prices of the tests you have mentioned below vary in different laboratories. Serum vitamin b12 and serum vitamin d3 usually cost around 1000rs. Whereas serum calcium, phosphorus, alkaline phosphatase cost around 500. So kindly consult your doctor if there are really necessary before getting it done.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
The charges for above blood tests varies from Lab to lab to know B12 & D level in blood, r costly .To my knowledge for all above tests the cost will be between Rs. 1500/ to Rs. 2000/ depending on labs. but I will suggest that u better consult yr Dr. whether u require to get these tests done AS u r only 26 yrs old