Blood sugar

Average Blood Glucose is 128mg/dl as per the latest report. Is it alarming? I have chronic fatigue and restlessness from past couple of days. Before going for the test I did fasting for 8hrs but had a sip of tea by mistake an hour before. Will that affect my test results?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We want to know Fasting blood sugar, post prandial blood sugar and hba1c levels to comment anything on your sugar levels. Get those done. The weakness and tiredness could be due to nutritional deficiencies as well. Take a cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for a month. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. B Rajashekar

hello it is not alarming get gtt hba1c fbs ppbs done and then consult a good physician and decide bye
Dr. Lohith
Hardly any. Average sugar is perfectly normal limits and your symptoms could be entirely for different reason. I suggest you consult before self prescribing the tests.