Blood Pressure
Sir/Madam, Good Morning.. Suddenly found my BP count 150/100, after doing treatment with Homeopathy its stable at 140/82 last one week. Need you advice how to make it 120/80.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you should start with allopathy. take a amlong-5mg once a day in the morning. restrict salt and sugar intake. avoid having pickles and papads. too much of oily and spicy foods to be avoided. mixtures are to be avoided. i do not say you have to avoid completely, but restrict the intake. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Tanoy Bose
General Physician 13 yrs exp Kolkata

Actually, have no knowledge about homoeopathy. Ideally you should start with amlodipine 5mg once daily and check your blood pressure on regular basis and maintain a chart