Blood mixed with Bulgum

When I spit white and red bulgum comes out. I am not sure if it's blood but I do feel like it. I am facing this problem for more than 6 months. The blood is not prominent but mixed thoroughly with bulgum. I do smoke Once or Twice everyday. I went to consult a Dr. but it was not promising as he said it's nothing. They did not even take the sample of the blood mixed bulgum. Please advise if it falls under ENT or there is another specialist for the issue. Please advise what course action I should follow for this health issue.

Doctor Answers (2) on Blood mixed with Bulgum

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
You need to consult a Chest Physician first to rule out Pulmonary Tuberculosis which is very common in our country and treatment for which is FREE in our swasthya kendras. If the chest Physician rules out Tuberculosis, meet an ENT Specialist who will do the needful to locate the site of bleed and treat it accordingly.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Consult with an ENT SURGEON. Get a video laryngoscopy done. Check your sputum in a lab .