Blood in urine
Hi, I'm getting the urine in red color (maybe once or twice per day, then it's normal). Also, i can feel a slight pain in the lower stomach area when this happens. However, the pain is still tolerable and not a very heavy one. Kindly let me know a viable solution for this problem. Thanks a lot!

Hi....., Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine.... Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder....Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.... Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort. Consult Physician...