Blood in stool
Hi I am facing gastritis issue for last few days and due to which facing constipation as well. For past two days blood is coming while passing the stool as well. I am feeling uneasy because of this an feel tired all tje time. Kindly help as blood in stool is more concern things for me.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Health n fittness with Ayurved, gastric upset leading u to constipation n hard stools causing u or bleed n pain, till u consult AYURVEDIC Ksharsutra expert or surgeon have water soaked Resins multiple times, apply (before n after seating ) coconut oil mixed with camper n seat in water for 20min
Dr. Sachin Wani
Gastroenterologist 12 yrs exp Thane

This may be bcoz of fissure... Need stool softeners and high fiber diet and some local ointments