Blood in stool
Dear concern i have a 1st degree bleeding piles from 6months..3months back I consulted homeopathy doc. every day i use to see blood in my stool wen i started taking homeopathy meds blood stopped coming and if i have chicken again blood vil start coming again i take meds it vil stop this happened for me 3times can you help me why is this happening and how to stop bleeding permanently

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

1. Is there any blood in the stools ? 2. For how long have you been having this condition? 3.Also, is their any irritation at anus or pain abdomen? 4.Do u have constipation? 5.Do you have Acidity problem? Please answer these questions before we proceed to treatment protocol. Also if more than 3 answers are yes, we have found the problem and you need immediate assistance. Please consult us to get immediate treatment protocol.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. When you are suffering from piles (that is, haemorrhoids) you should eat foods rich in fibres like green leafy vegetables, other vegetables also, raw fruits. Drink plenty of fluids. If this doesn't help you, then you can also take syrup rich in lactulose. It is a stool softener. Also you can do sitz bath at home. Depending on the grade of haemorrhoids, surgery may or may not be required. Kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.
Hi..... Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day.... Apply cold. Apply ice packs or cold compresses on your anus to relieve swelling. With these treatments, hemorrhoid symptoms often go away within a week. See your doctor if you don't get relief in a week, or sooner if you have severe pain or bleeding. Consult surgeon.......