Blood in stoll

Hi sir, In past few days , i am observing blood in my stool. In the starting days it used to be alot but now i just can see few red hard particles. Apart from that i am facing weekness and hair loss. Also my skin is drying alot. Please suggest what should i do? I even dont know what should i say to doctor.
views-icons 52 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Blood in stoll

Dr. S. Lokesh Chennai | General Surgeon
You should immediately consult a surgeon and undergo a rectal examination and proctoscopy, blood test to check your haemoglobin. Weakness, dry skin and hair loss could be due to anaemia which needs correction. Diagnosis is a must for all per rectal bleeding.
Anindya Mukherjee Kolkata | Consultant Physician
U need not worry. Just drink plenty of oral fluid and take plenty of green leafy vegetables and yellow orange vegetables and fruits. Take 2tsp isapghul at 8pm everyday in lukewarm water. The hairloss is partly nutritional and partly due to androgenic alopecia. Follow above advices for 1 month and then consult a MD MEDICINE PHYSICIAN. It will be easier for both the doctor and you to go ahead with treatment. Take care