Blood from nose
I am suffering from cold very often in last few months, When I am sneezing sometimes blood is coming. After cleaning my nose it's not coming. I expecting no cuts in nose because it stoping after cleaning my nose. It might be coming from lungs while sneezing.please tell me why this is happening. Suggest me to which specialist I should consult. I am not smoker at all

Dr. Kaushal M Shah
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Please consult an ENT surgeon to find the cause for your nasal bleeding. From your description it doesn't look like coming from lungs.