Blood clots after ivc
Hello, few months ago I had a surgery and ivc filter placement because of blood clots and from many days it was normal again but today I'm having leg pain, pain in right chest and left side of stomach. I already have ivc filter placed so is there anything for which I've to worry ?

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... Ivc filter is inferior venacaval filter which is placed to prevent clot moving to heart.. So it prevents further complications by dislocated clot like pulmonary embolism, pulmonary edema.. But you are complaining of pain now and you should get examined by doctor .....

Ivc thrombus treatment