Blood clot
My brother has blood clot in leg and around intestines. We got to know about it when he consulted his Dr. for swelling in leg. Dr said his leg veins have got so sensitive that it's breaking even just by pressing that area by fingure. We consulted with other Dr. and he said he has to get injected to remove this clot. It can cause bleeding. Is there any other way to rid of this problem.
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, he might have developed deep vein thrombosis. Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) occurs when a blood clot (thrombus) forms in one or more of the deep veins in your body, usually in your legs. Deep vein thrombosis treatment is aimed at preventing the clot from getting any bigger, as well as preventing the clot from breaking loose and causing a pulmonary embolism. After that, the goal becomes reducing your chances of deep vein thrombosis happening again. Consult Vascular surgeon...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.