Blockage in heart
My Father first got cardiac arrest in 2000 & 2nd one after 20-25 days from the first. Father was enjoying good health till last week. End of this WK father faced prob in hand while walking consult a doct regarding this and ECG test was done. now Doct says regarding blockage and have to go under operation. pls advice
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey, ECG, and other investigation reports are needed to comment on present status of your father. Only ECG us not sufficient to call for operation , ECHO , biochemical tests etc..are required,consult cardiologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.