Block head

I'm having vomit sense and headache. And little hand pain.

Two days back I had heart burn n consulted doctor and they have given omez n antacid gel.

My ECG. N Stress ECG is normal.
My ENMG is normal.My blood test results are normal except vb12 low for that I'm taking injection since 3 days back.
Test are 4 days tkn

Doctor Answers (1) on Block head

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Headaches are generally classified by cause:

Primary headaches
A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease. Chemical activity in your brain, the nerves or blood vessels of your head outside your skull, or muscles of your head and neck — or some combination of these factors — may play a role in primary headaches. Some people may carry genes that make them more likely to develop such headaches.
Secondary headaches
A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches.
consult physician...