Bloating in stomach
Have bloated stomach since 3 days, also feeling unusual feeling at the middle back, no pain or anything but feels like someone is pulling from inside at dat area, i suspect sum kidney problem...sometimes feel nauseated. What test should I go for, to rule out any kidney problems, urination is not very frequent but sometimes I feel very very mild burning sensation down there..

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Consult general surgeon for thorough examination.... History of alcohol dependence is important .... It can also be due to gastritis... Drink excess of water.... Avoid oily n spicy food .... Have frequent and small meals...