Blisters on skin
I am taking Levocitirizine for blisters having on my body.  Is it ok? Or any other food, fruit or tab, cream suggestion?

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi My name is Dr Jagat Shah ( M.D. Homoeopathy) In order to resolve your issue of blisters in proper manner I suggest you have a proper consultation from a doctor to understand its cause and to treat it, homoeopathy can help you with it. Levocitrizine is OK for temporary solution, but its always better to fellow proper treatment suggested by a doctor. Please contact Total Health Care for further assistance. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.