Blister on my toe
I have a tiny blister on my last toe of my right foot. I fear its sign of chickenpox. I had chickenpox when I was 15. I don't have any fever, headache, loss of appetite or any of that sort. So is it just a normal blister? How should I cure it?

Hello There, If there is only one Blister on your toe and you do not notice same type of blister on other body part then its not a Chickenpox. You do not have accompanying symptoms like Fever, headache and loss of appetite. And you have already suffered by Chickenpox at your age of 15 then it is not a Chickenpox. Because once  you suffered by Chickenpox; body develops immunity against it for the lifetime and there are rare chances to suffer by Chickenpox again in a lifetime.
Visit to Physician for examination of Blister and it's cure.

How to get rid of blood blister on toe