Bleeding while intercours
I bleed during intercourse and also after the last time i am urinating very often. it is not painful but is very frequent
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Your problem requires local examination by Gynaecologist. There may be some local lesion. One may have to do Pap smear test. For urinary problem get Urine routine examination done and Urine culture, if indicated. Show the report to Gynaecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.