Bleeding since 2 days
I am a 20yr old sexually inactive..I masturbate whenever I feel sexually aroused..I make sure that I am gentel with my self..i masturbated 2 days back and have been bleeding since then ..I noticed that there is bright red blood unlike usual periods..I don't experience any pain or discomfort but have been bleeding constantly and I am using pads to control it. I am expecting my periods in a week..but I am pretty sure that this is not my periods..what can I do..should I consult a Dr? Anything to worry? What can I do to stop bleeding?? Please help

U may cause injury to ur reproductive tract.. Bright bleeding suggest injury... To treat your problem consult nearby gynecologist.. For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai