Bleeding in nose

Hi. My cousin has got blood clots in her nose when she sneezes every morning and blood comes out . When we consulted varma n Ayurveda doctor he suggested that she should undergo a scan of her nose as there is chance for a hole in her nose. please suggest what type of CT scan has to be taken for this condition
views-icons 36 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Bleeding in nose

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
10 yrs. of exp | Visakhapatnam | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
CT Scan - Para Nasal Sinuses (PNS) will do.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?