Bleeding for a long time.

I am having bleeding for a long time where the bleeding is just Brown in the beginning and then later after 4days or so the bleeding is red.
The normal bleeding happens only for 3 days and the remaining while it happens Brown I do have pcod problem.
Will this problem have a great effect
Is there a problem in my uterus?
views-icons 47 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Bleeding for a long time.

hi  your problem is delayed and patchy shedding  you have to visit your gynaec so that they can rule out any polyp thick endomeyrium because of hormonal dysfunction if necessary hormone profile and correction if you are sexually active a pap smear and a speculum and colposcopy examination if need be.after diagnosis and suitable treatment you wiil be adviced prevention of cancer cervix with vaccine advice regatding regular sjedfing of endomeyrium to prevent future risk of ca endometrium in view of the pcos and ihe health advice regardi g life style changes
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi
prolonged bleeding with irregular cycles is feature of pcod...consult obg specialist they will examine you and the needful