Blackish face problem
Sir/ma'am....m doing mbbs from philippines.. Here temp is very high... So when m living in india i am have white face bt when m came here den my face colour is changed... So any suggestion for get my old face colour.... And m also think about taking snow caps capsule... So plz suggest me...

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It's just tan. I don't think you need anything for that. Just wash your face daily twice and apply a good moisturiser and also a sun screen. Cover your face if you have to go out . Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.