Black stools
I am suffering with gastric problem from past 4 weeks, and recently i am getting black stools. i am attaching my report here. whats the issue?

Hello, I understand your problem. The problem you are facing is because the reflux oesophagitis this is a conditioning in which the acidic contents of the stomach are getting into your food pope ans making it inflammed and there is partial gastritis. For this you need to avoid spicy and stored food have food on time. Take adequate water. And that would do. Thank you