Black stool
Yesterday i ate only once in the morning....and rest other time,i ate other useless substance as coke... Tropicana.... cigarette.... I was hungry at evening but my friends didn't let me eat instead they forced me to drink whiskey......after I was done I fall asleep and forgot to eat.....this morning when I woke up I went to bathroom and I saw I had black stool.....why doctor ? I mean it never happened to me.....now I m feeling tired .....my stomach is cramping....please tell doctor? Is this normal ?

Well.. Black stools common causes are consumption of iron tablets,any roughage food, upper git bleed etc...we need to rule out all the causes...I think it's better to consult a physician and get examined... we may also need to send your stool sample for routine tests...thank you