Black spots on my ankle
I have black spots on my ankles. I do not have any visible problem right now, but few people are suggesting to consult a doctor. Can you tell more about the possible reasons for this black spots? What can I do to get rid of them?

Skin on the ankles is thin and easily visible, and may discolor for any number of reasons ranging from staining from wet clothes or boots to serious medical conditions. Because of the potential implication of circulation disorders, darkened skin around the ankles that is not immediately explainable by simple environmental factors should be promptly called to the attention of a medical doctor for appropriate diagnosis and treatment.. Consult Dermatologist....