Black mark

I have black marks under arm since a month doc says that it is fungal infection what shall i do also i have an acident and my knee is swelling there is no break
views-icons 47 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. for fungal infection, you could apply a ketoconazole powder. for you knee problem consult a orthopedician in person as that requires proper examination. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?