Black heads
I have blackheads all over my nose and my chin. They look very deep and every time i try to remove them with spatula, it ruins the skin of that area and i start getting pimples. I have an oily type skin. How can i get rid of them? I've tried strips, they don't work either. Thank you.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Black heads are actually a type of acne. You need to get them removed by comedone extraction carefully by a qualified deramtologist and prevent their recurrence by using topical retinoid under prescription of a dermatologist. This will also improve appearance of pores over time. Hope this helps. Warm regards
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging