Bird fancier precipitin
Where to get Bird fancier precipitin test done as i confirmed with lal path, srl and quest and they dont do it. Please advice Its also called serum avian precipitin
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chetankumar D Jain
Pulmonologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Welcome to Practo, You can get this test done at place where skin prick allergy testing done. Consult Pulmonologist or allegrologist in Delhi.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?